I belive me and my 2 partners are just about to get enough points to earn it. I can't wait! I have stepped it back up to 2 times a week (having to go some Saturday mornings) and we are going to get enough points when I go to class tomorrow.
Monday 9-5 Work, 5:30-6:30 Jazzercise, 7-8 Girl Scout leader meeting, 8-9 Volleyball...
Dont ask me when I'm going to be grabbing a bite to eat or how I'm going to make the 15 min drive to Volleyball with 10 min to spare to get my shoes on etc.
This only happens once a month Volleyball and my GS Leader meeting on the same Monday night and if it were not for the Jazzercise contest I would just cut that part out of my evening and make it less "mad dash".
- Taxes kinda suck, even when I actually get them filed I will have a nagging feeling that I missed some deduction or tax law that would make my refund more...
- A good friend just got engaged, Congrats! I hope you invite me to this wedding :)
- There is one last Girl Scout Cookie Booth sale to sell Cookies. It will be our last chance to make the money we will need to use for our 2 night camping trip at the end of the year.
- I love my Sci Fi/ Fantasy Book club, I feel blessed to find people who like to discuss books and are always willing to read something new, even if its not what they voted as their first choice.
- Ive been Ice Skating 3 times this month! It started as a Girl Scout thing (Winter Sports Badge) but both Brandon and I really want to make it back for open skate some nights in April.