Contributors

Friday, January 13, 2006

Aches and Pains

  • I have the memory of an 80 year old woman. (no offense grandma)
  • I have a right shoulder pain for 2 weeks with no apparent cause.
  • I had mild back pain for the last 2 weeks that I attribute to sporadic exercise (ab routines).
I'm beginning to think I am no spring chicken anymore! A friend was telling me about his plan to start going to a gymnastics gym on Saturdays during open Gym and practice falls and rolls... so he can start jumping out of tree's and leaping across the building-tops. Aside from the building tops and tree's that is always where I picture myself in my dreams... and somewhere I wanted to try to become in real life.

Returning from Christmas vacation has been a shock for my system physically. Before break I was sick, and during break I took a vacation from working out as well. This week I tried to get back and managed 3 workouts (M, T, R). Two of them were Slim in 6 BeachBody videos and the other my Jazzercise class.

'Cheers! Here is to hoping that the aches and pains of starting up my workouts again go away soon!

No comments: