Contributors

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Workout Fiend.

After a skipped workout Wednesday I had to really work to fit it in to my Thursday from hell!

It was not so bad a day, but I had a Girl Scout meeting tonight and had to prepare for it. There were all kinds of things at work that had to get done as well so I had to make my time there as effective as possible.

Everything went off really well at the meeting tonight though. My frined Kelly who has a 18 month old daughter offered to host our meeting at her house so we could work on activites all from a childcare badge. She figured her daughter would be most comfortable in her own home and she was right. Another friend brought her 2 month old son over as well so we had a couple of different age ranges to observe and interact with.

Happy Scouting all !

No comments: