Contributors

Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekend Fun!

Hello everyone. Blogging is fun we should all do this...
My posts have become less frequent .. been busy. Went to a nearby park on Saturday and hiked my butt off, started out with a couple hundred stair steps up to the trail. It was a great day though and I had SO much fun.
Sunday we got some tree's planted, cant wait till they get to a decent size and give us some shade. The Man is into trees/plants so he got a cherry tree, a peach tree and 2 apple trees, along with the basic oak (red and pin varieties), sugar maple and Scarlet Maple. Good thing we have a decent sized yard!

Between all that exercise and some early Monday night plans I don't feel too bad skipping my Jazzercise class. My ankles were a bit out of whack from the hours of hiking, but feeling good to go for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whats a few hundred stairs between friends? :)

I would say it sounds like he is into trees...just a little bit though. ;) We haven't been out in your backyard yet, we will have to go see your new trees the next time it is nice out and we decide to walk to your house.