Contributors

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm back!

Everyone,

Had a wonderful vacation! Between ND and Yellowstone there was lots to do, see and take pictures of.

10 Year High School runion is over now. Had a great time there and caught up with a few ole frineds. There were a lot of people not able to make it though so I hope to keep catching up through my website with those that could not be there.

I had never been to Yellowstone before and there are so many beautiful views there. No way I can show them all but I will try to pick out a few of my favorite pictures to post here later.

On the way back home we had a 2 day stop at Brandons family's house for his new nephews babtism. He was the sponsor so he is now responisble for the religious eduation of this little boy.

Thanks to everyone I got to hang out with this last week, it was a great vacation with exciting and relaxing portions.

No comments: